Search

Forum

Forum: Feature Requests

46 Subscribed to this forum

Topics

Replies
Views
Last Post

Rigging points with 3D representation of hoists      

Started By  Chris Thoms
I would love to be able to place a generic hoist item in my workspace, to estimate how much clearance I need to leave from roof beams, grid etc for my design. Ideally this is represented by the Rigging Plot symbols in the overhead plot but is clearly visible on a section or perspective view, with variable chain lengths to assess trim heights, and changeable properties to account for different hoist types in reports etc The main purpose of this rather than becoming an all in one rigging...
1 475
by Chris Thoms

Set any color for generic omnidirectional bulb fixture      

Started By  mdrohn
Single-color omnidirectional light bulbs are a very common set design/lighting element, but so far as I can tell, there is no fixture in the Capture library for creating one.  I am currently using a capture model for a nightclub set on a Netflix TV series which has long strings of red and green bulbs outlining the walls, and it would be great to have these bulbs represented in their actual colors in my model.   I am currently using the generic omnidirectional bulb fixture to render them.  Thi...
1 280
by mdrohn

Project Data      

Started By  Oz Perrenoud
Hi there! Please allow PROJECT DATA to be imported from one project to another in the same way as layers, filters, etc. Thanks, Oz
1 281
by Oz Perrenoud

Report Image      

Started By  Oz Perrenoud
Hello, I suggest that the report image be customizable and that, it may or may not, be associated with the project image. Thank you, Oz
2 273
by Oz Perrenoud

Project Data      

Started By  Oz Perrenoud
Hello, please allow us to restrict editing of Project Data with a password. Thanks, Oz
227
by Oz Perrenoud

Camera Positions: Bottom, Back, and Left - 2 of 2      

Started By  Oz Perrenoud
Hello, when memorized as one of the five cameras that allow shortcuts, already includes the grid in the view when we recall it; of course, if the grid option is enabled in the hamburger settings.  Thanks, Oz
212
by Oz Perrenoud

Camera Positions: Bottom, Back, and Left - 1 of 2      

Started By  Oz Perrenoud
Hello. I request that when placing a view in Bottom, Back, or Left selecting an object, centering it according to one of these cameras and pressing Ctrl4, the center lines of the grid should appear highlighted, which is very useful in some plots. Thanks, Oz
228
by Oz Perrenoud

Naming Camera Shortcuts      

Started By  Oz Perrenoud
Hello. Please allow the users to name the 5 camera positions that have shortcuts (1-5) . Thanks, Oz
219
by Oz Perrenoud

Library downloads      

Started By  Floriaan
Is there anything you can do about the slow downloads of the library Could you either improve download speeds (server side) or make downloads in the background possible It takes a very long time at the moment in which you cannot do anything else.
3 350
by Floriaan

Spread Even - with a mesure      

Started By  Sebastian Hayduk
Hi,  I am Sebastian I do large Architectural lightings. So I would really like to have a feature where I can put in a mesure when 'spreding even' Maybe it is possible to have a textbox unbeneath the 'vertical' and 'Horizontal' Buttons on the 'Spread Even' funktion and if there is some input the lights will be spreaded like the input in the textbox. It would be even better if the spreading is some kind of function laying on a group of fixtures and we could alter the spreading later o...
4 346
by Sebastian Hayduk
Page 22 of 74 << < 2021222324 > >>