Search

Forum

Forum: Feature Requests

46 Subscribed to this forum

Topics

Replies
Views
Last Post

Bubble machine / Crowd settings / DMX Fx´s      

Started By  Felipe Novatti
Hi! I recently purchased a license and im looking the new versions specs. I think is great to add a bubble machine with settings (like seed, size, amount), add settings for crowd in same way (seed, x/y displacement, amount, more movements paths) and, the most important for me, add fx for dmx fixture, like pan/tilt movement, dimmer fxs, chase, shutter. Thanks for read and sorry for my english!
63
by Felipe Novatti

MA3 pan/tilt feedback      

Started By  Sheriton Swan
Having started out using Capture with EOS, I've become very accustomed to roughing in focus pallets by using the pan/tilt feedback which is a great feature.  I'm now learning MA3. I'm curious as to whether that same functionality is practicable to add. I assume it would need input from MA themselves who already have similar functionality in their own vis so may not be keen offer it up in a 'competing' product I note that the connectivity page here only references a very old version of M...
75
by Sheriton Swan

Wider pixel pitch for LED Strip fixture      

Started By  Dam Lasers
Dear Capture team, I would like to request a feature enhancement for the LED strip fixture. The pixel pitch parameter appears to be limited to a maximum of 25mm in the current version of Capture 2026. Unfortunately this does not allow for accurate modeling of SMD 5050 30 pixel/meter LED strips. Could the pixel pitch parameter limit be increased to 33.333(...)mm to simulate 30 pixel/m strips Thank you.
1 105
by Dam Lasers

Cable Annotation      

Started By  Alexander Joseph
Another cable related feature request. If I split a cable for changing the direction it gets an annotation on every part of it. That makes the drawing unnecessarily cluttered.
1 79
by Alexander Joseph

Cable length rounding      

Started By  Alexander Joseph
For cable lengths, instead of rounding to specific increments, could we have the option to enter a list of the actual lengths available For example, a company I work with has DMX cables in lengths of 1.5m, 3m, 5m, and 10m, or power cables in lengths of 2.5m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 20m, 25m, and 50m. Increments are of limited use in cases like that.
2 79
by Alexander Joseph

Rendering cue for rendering multiple Snapshots      

Started By  Vincent Jacobs
I work a lot with previsualizations and frequently exchange multiple short rendered snapshots. A feature such as a ‘render cue’ would allow you to create a single render task that automatically processes multiple snapshots sequentially, without having to manually start each individual render.
4 312
by Vincent Jacobs

PSN data from DMX movers/rotators etc.      

Started By  Floriaan
Do you think it would be posible to generate PSN data from the DMX movers in Capture. That means that if you move a hang structure with a dmx mover (via actual DMX or manually), anything that reads PSN knows where it is. Vice versa, would it be possible for caputre to read PSN data (from a fly system) and move the DMX movers accordingly
4 124
by Floriaan

Object library / Objects in use      

Started By  Villiam Joensen
I am missing a tab like the fixture tab, just for all the objects that are in use in the project file. I am usually running a very complicated startup file that automatically places all objects and fixtures in the correct layout and sorts them into the right documentation It is very difficult and tediouse to sort objects when hidden or 'unselectable' when I get into the esport process, if there wera an object browser like the fixture browser then it would be easier to get an overview a...
65
by Villiam Joensen

Animation People      

Started By  Modern Lights
Can we have more animation people like a Male Electric Guitar Player, Horn Players like Sax / Trumpet and Trombone. As well as a person playing an Acoustic Guitar. They can just do the same things as the original players. I work with a lot of groups that have horn players so think like a club act not an orcitsra
49
by Modern Lights

Library addition - Doors      

Started By  Drew Holmes
We're quite often building floorplans, seating layouts etc in Capture as part of the 'Sales pitch' for events. One feature that woule be really helpful would be a simple 'Door' library item with user adjustable height, width and opening direction.  In plot and wireframe views it should have that traditional architectural style symbol showing the arc of the door and direction of swing.  Currently I end up flipping between sketchup and capture every time and it's a pain.
1 86
by Drew Holmes
Page 4 of 74 << < 23456 > >>